This is remote position - can be located anywhere in Minnesota.
This position is responsible for leadership and management of the records department, information management program, and the administrative services department within Alerus. This position oversees the storage, backup, maintenance, reproduction, protection, disposition of all records, and all incoming, outgoing and interdepartmental mail processes including client mailings. Additionally, they will foster a client centric culture, ensuring proper staffing, motivating and inspiring team members to high performance, continuous improvement throughout the department, accuracy of data maintained in the various systems, overall compliance with regulatory guidelines and bank policy, and development of and adherence to the bank operations budget.
- Plans, develops and administers records management policies designed to facilitate effective and efficient handling of business records and other information.
- Plans development and implementation of records management policies intended to standardize filing, protecting, and retrieving records, reports, and other information contained on any media format.
- Evaluates and recommends media formats and storage requirements to be used for records/information.
- Designs, implements, maintains and evaluates existing systems and processes to protect and secure critical records and information.
- Oversees company mail processing to include scheduling, couriers, equipment, outgoing, incoming and interdepartmental mail.
- Oversees the preparation and execution of mass printing, photocopy, and mailing requests.