Reporting to the President, the Operations Manager is responsible to manage the bank’s centralized operational department. This includes assuring that the day-to-day operational functions for the bank are completed on time and accurately. This position will have management responsibility for the centralized operations staff.
In addition, this position has primary responsibility for liaison with Fiserv on products that the bank uses. This does include working with Fiserv and bank staff on implementing new products and enhancements to existing products. This will require project management skills to help implement change throughout the American National Bank of Minnesota branch network.
As part of an overall team of employees, this position may be required to assist other areas as needed.
Supervise the centralize operations staff in the Brainerd location. Makes certain that staff are trained and competent to complete their assigned duties. Assure that all operating functions are completed on time and accurately.
Responsible for system administration for the bank’s core processing software (Fiserv Premier Navigator) and deposit platform software. Responsible to understand the features and functions of the Fiserv core and ancillary modules used by the bank. This include assisting with system upgrades as well as implementing new applications. Will work closely with the bank’s IT department in assuring that the IT requirements for any of the applications are in place and working correctly.
Understands project management. Builds the team and the project plan for various projects. Most will be Fiserv related. Builds project plan, accountabilities, timelines. Develops milestones to track that projects are progressing on time.
• Must understand the primary features and functions of the Fiserv core and ancillary applications.
• Understands how to build and manage a project plan. This will include developing the steps, accountability and deadlines for each project.
• The ability to express thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in written form to a variety of audiences and to all levels of staff.
• Prefer a two-year degree in business or a related field.
• Minimum of four years’ experience working in bank operations.
• Require previous supervisory experience