The MBA has met the group insurance needs of member banks for over 50 years, utilizing only the highest quality insurers. Our experienced insurance professionals serve hundreds of Minnesota banks and are in the best position to provide the right coverage for you.
Bankers play a key role in our group insurance programs as two groups provide oversight and guidance. The Employee Benefit Trustees review existing programs and consider new insurance opportunities. They also oversee our group Dental, Life, and Disability Plans which provide outstanding value to our members.
$500,000 Maximum for Basic Life
- $500,000 Maximum for Optional Life
- Dependent Coverage up to $250,000 for spouse, $10,000 for children
Purchase STD, LTD or both products with varying waiting periods
- $10,000 maximum monthly benefit
- 60% benefit
- STD plans that allow the employee to buy-up coverage up to 60%
Four plan designs available including plans with 80% crown coverage and up to $2,000/year plan maximum
- All plans include 100% coverage for diagnostic and preventive services
- Access to Delta Dental network dentists even when you are traveling out of state
- We are the exclusive representative for the Iowa Bankers Benefit Plan in Minnesota
Supplemental Vision Plan
- Group rates that allow employee premiums on a pre-tax basis (approximate savings 25%)
- Coverage for employee, spouse, and families with guaranteed issue