Join us virtually from the comfort of your home or office!
Who Should Participate
Business bankers who want to learn about treasury management products and their benefits to business clients, treasury management sales officers/specialists, deposit operations personnel, and IT and marketing staff should attend. This course is also designed for Presidents/CEOs who are looking for the ideal organizational structure for treasury management, additional non-interest fee income, as well as new core deposits.
Make your attendance count towards your continuing professional education credits! The MBA will provide a certificate of attendance that you may submit to the appropriate advisory board.
During this basic course, we will review all the treasury management products and services that are available on the market. You will learn about the new products, technology, and authentication methods now available and decide which ones your business account holders may need based on their industry. You will learn strategies to cross-sell the right treasury management products your business account holders need from the start.
You will walk away from this course with a deeper knowledge of treasury management, learn to conduct risk assessments on new products, and learn strategies to .increase core deposits. You will also bring ideas back to your institution on how to market treasury management products and services to your business account holders and ways your team can work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
- Maximizing the account analysis statement as a tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities
- Quick overview of all treasury management products and identifying enhancements focusing on each product's benefits
- Identifying new products that your business customers or members are asking for that you may be missing
- How to determine which products to offer to your business customers or members based on industry
- How treasury management integrates with technology, operations, marketing, and sales teams
- Ideas on how to market and brand your treasury management products
- The ideal organizational design for treasury management and how to incentivize the sales teams
- Process to implement treasury management products
- How to choose the right digital payment strategy for your business clients or members (including Blockchain)
- Identifying new authentication methods to enhance your products' security
Marci Malzahn is the founder and inspirational keynote speaker at Crowning Achievements International, inspiring and educating emerging leaders in the financial services industry. She is also the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, providing management consulting services to community financial institutions. Marci has 30 years of banking experience, ten of those as the EVP/CFO/COO of a community bank she co-founded. As a Certified Virtual Presenter, Marci also provides online and onsite training for financial institutions. She is a certified life coach, holds a B.A. in business management from Bethel University, and is a graduate and faculty member of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.
|Each additional person from same bank
Date & Times
May 25, 2021
Program: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The MBA reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, or other reasons. Participants wishing to cancel must inform the MBA in writing prior to the event. Send cancellation notices to email@example.com. A cancellation fee of 25% of the program cost will be charged for withdrawing, or you may send a substitute. The full program fee will be charged for withdrawing after the event has taken place or a no-show.
If you have a disability that may affect your participation in this program - or any dietary issues - please send a statement regarding any special needs to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the program. We will contact you to discuss accommodations.
By registering, you hereby grant the MBA permission to use your likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media in any and all of its publications or promotional materials, without payment or other consideration.