The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed the business, economic and legal landscape in Minnesota. For banks to survive and prosper in this challenging and fast paced environment, they need to, among other things:
- Stay abreast of all important legal changes
- Refine and update their procedures for documenting and renewing high risk loans
- Be aware of and utilize, best practices in pre-litigation workout
- Be familiar with the various chapters of bankruptcy likely to be filed by borrowers
By focusing on these four items, this seminar will provide bankers the tools and information they need to succeed.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The new COVID-19 legal changes that affect the lending and workout process
- Best practices for documenting loan deals in light of COVID-19 challenges
- Best practices in pre-workout activities by bankers
- Potential lender liability pitfalls at this delicate time
- A big picture overview of the different chapters of bankruptcy
Presenters: Matthew Bialick, Stephen Ringquist, M|J|B Law; Brad Stevens, Stevens Risk Management
Fee: $150 per member/$300 Qualified Non-Member
Note: You will be given the option to pay by credit card or to invoice your company during the checkout process.
You will receive the webinar link the day prior to the webinar. This webinar will be recorded and the link to the recording will be sent out after the event has taken place to all who have pre-registered.