Who Should Participate
You are new to outside selling in commercial, small business, treasury management or other bank to business areas; You have some experience in bank to business selling but want a “check-up from the neck up”; You are a CEO, senior manager, lenders, training professional or marketing director and want some best practices to take home.
Make your attendance count towards your continuing professional education credits! The MBA will provide a certificate of attendance that you may submit to the appropriate advisory board.
Consultative Selling is dead. Solution Selling is in the rear-view mirror. The old playbook no longer plays. In this uber competitive environment, clients and prospects want more from bankers on business development calls. Trust-Based Selling is the norm and this practical workshop outlines what it means and how to execute it.
You Get Tools:
- The 5Cs of Trust-Based Selling and how to interweave them into every call
- Unique approaches to early, mid and late cycle calls
- How to prepare with less paper and greater strategy
- How to execute on each call – focusing on high impact, insight-based questioning
- A VIP follow up strategy that adds value and enhances next call in-the-door rates
- Resources that best of breed banks are using to improve win rates and add value to client, prospect and COI relationships
- GOAL Questioning Guide – to help create a client-centric dialogue
- Conversation Recap – that replaces dull follow up letters
- Planning Diagnostics – job aides that guide call preparation
Dana Perkins is Senior Consultant at St. Meyer & Hubbard. Dana has helped more than 30,000 bankers make better and more effective calls. Her practical, energetic style keeps audiences engaged from start to finish.
Registration Fee (This fee includes materials, lunch and refreshments)
|Each additional person from same bank
Note: You will be given the option to pay by credit card or to invoice your company during the checkout process.
Dates & Times
October 9, 2019
Check in: 8:30 AM
Program: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Minnesota Bankers Association
8050 Washington Avenue South
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Click here for directions
Lodging arrangements can be made at: Hyatt Place, Eden Prairie. Click here to make an online reservation, or call
952-944-9700 - dial “0” for the front desk, (Ask for the Minnesota Bankers Association rate of $148.00, plus tax)
The MBA reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, or other reasons. Participants wishing to cancel must inform the MBA in writing prior to the event. Send cancellation notices to email@example.com. A cancellation fee of 25% of the program cost will be charged for withdrawing, or you may send a substitute. The full program fee will be charged for withdrawing after the event has taken place or a no-show.
If you have a disability that may affect your participation in this program - or any dietary issues - please send a statement regarding any special needs to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the program. We will contact you to discuss accommodations.