The Certified Advantage:
This onsite certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers.
- Develop an entire information security program framework to take back to your institution.
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of the information security program.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
What You Will Learn:
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
Chad Knutson, CISSP, CRIC, CISA President, SBS Institute
Training only: $999
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSM designation.
Note: You will be given the option to pay by credit card or to invoice your
company during the checkout process.
Dates & Times
September 25-26, 2018
Day 1: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Day 2: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Minnesota Bankers Association
8050 Washington Avenue South
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Click here for directions
Lodging arrangements can be made at: Hyatt Place, Eden Prairie. Click here to make an online reservation, or call
952-944-9700 - dial “0” for the front desk, (Ask for the Minnesota Bankers Association rate of $148.00, plus tax)
The MBA reserves the right
to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, or other reasons. Participants wishing to cancel must inform the
MBA in writing prior to the event. Send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of 25% of the program cost will be charged for withdrawing, or you may send a substitute. The full
program fee will be charged for withdrawing after the event has taken place or a no-show.
If you have a disability that may affect your participation in this program - or any dietary issues - please send a statement regarding
any special needs to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the program. We will contact you to discuss