Now attend virtually!
- Understanding a broad overview of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Understanding a broad overview of Chapter 12 Bankruptcy.
- How to avoid common documentation mistakes
- How to avoid common collateral perfection/encumbrance mistakes
- How to identify latent indications of borrower fraud/misappropriation from borrower financials and deposit account records
- How to properly identify all commodities buyers and protect the bank’s interest with respect to each buyer.
- What additional loan documents should be used with high risk borrowers
- How to identify the key requirements of each common agricultural loan document and ascertain whether existing templates are suitable
- How to properly seek concurrence from the FSA to renew annual operating lines.
Matthew Bialick, M | J | B Law Firm
||$125.00 per person
||$250.00 per person
Note: You will be given the option to pay by credit card or to invoice your company during the checkout process.
Dates & Times
December 10, 2020
Program: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
The MBA reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, or other reasons. Participants wishing to cancel must inform the MBA in writing prior to the event. Send cancellation notices to email@example.com. A cancellation fee of 25% of the program cost will be charged for withdrawing, or you may send a substitute. The full program fee will be charged for withdrawing after the event has taken place or a no-show.
If you have a disability that may affect your participation in this program, please send a statement regarding any special needs to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the program. We will contact you to discuss accommodations.