Since 1889, the Minnesota Bankers Association (MBA) has been the champion for Minnesota bankers, representing 95% of Minnesota chartered banks and savings and loans.
MBA Membership benefits your bank through
- Building relationships is the foundation of what we do. With the help and support of our members, we bring bankers together from every part of the state to help deliver the banking industry’s message to key public policy leaders.
- Each year the MBA hosts Bank Day at the Capitol, a Washington, D.C. trip, and organizes countless grassroots meetings for public policy makers all around Minnesota.
Legal and Compliance
- Legal inquiries made by email are always free for MBA members as are up to five phone calls per year. We also keep you informed with regular compliance, legal and regulatory bulletins delivered right to your inbox.
- MBA’s Legal Manuals are the premier resource to assist your bank with implementation of sound, fair and well-defined policies and procedures.
- Our education programs are designed by bankers for bankers. We partner with the best instructors and institutions in the country to provide the highest quality classes, seminars, schools and conferences that are designed to assist bankers in developing their professional and technical skills at every level.
- The MBA Consulting Group offers comprehensive consulting to member banks in the areas of compliance and information technology.
- The MBA has met the group insurance needs of member banks for over 50 years, utilizing only the highest quality insurers.
- We provide comprehensive job listings, recruitment tools and resources to support bank HR functions.
Keeping You Informed
- Regular communications, both printed and electronic, will keep you apprised of breaking industry news, emerging trends and all the information you need to successfully run your bank.