|Mortgage Loan Officer|
We offer a friendly, professional environment and provide employees the opportunity to grow and develop their careers. We are the 'People You Can Talk To'
Join the Home State Bank team today.
To apply, send resume to Jennifer Unterburger-AVP of HR at email@example.com or apply online at https://www.hsbofmn.com/careers.php.
EOE/AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 to 3 years of professional experience as a Mortgage Lender.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or economics preferred.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal loan regulations, including TRID.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Navigator, Encompass, or other mortgage loan processing platforms.
Are you looking for the right opportunity to utilize your experience in mortgage lending? Do you have a passion for helping people to purchase their dream homes? If you do, then we have a position for you.
We are seeking a dynamic Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team in Hutchinson, MN. This position will generate new business through referrals, underwriting, structuring, and the closing of mortgage, real estate, construction, and personal loans, as well as servicing an existing portfolio. Additionally, this position will require business development and community involvement.
We Are the Perfect Fit If You:
- Have the ability and desire to go above and beyond for our customers.
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others.
- Independent self-starter who can sell and develop strong relationships.
- Have good listening skills and the ability to determine customers’ needs efficiently.
Loan Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with new and current clients
- Contact customers to discuss loan needs
- Evaluate credit and financial histories
- Determine the best loan products for the customer's needs.
- Process and submit loan applications and documentation
- Advise clients on loan status
- Maintain and update client account records.
- Coordinate with team to meet scheduled closing date.
Home State Bank provides a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere that only a local, family-owned community bank can provide. We know our customers by name and are proud to be a part of our local community, helping businesses and families achieve their dreams. We hire people who share these same values. We are the people you can talk to with locations in Willmar, Cosmos, Litchfield, and Hutchinson.