|Bank Branch Manager|
Visit www.sunrisebanks.com and apply to the posting on our Careers page.
- High school degree or GED Required
- College degree in business related field preferred.
- Five (5) years retail banking experience required.
- Supervisory experience beneficial.
- Solid skill set in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Fiserv applications preferred.
- Experience with loan software systems required.
- A comprehensive credit skill set.
- A strong communications skill set required.
Come work for the world’s most socially responsible bank!
A Sunrise career offers a flexible work environment and a chance to create positive change in financial wellness and banking.
Sunrise Banks, based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, is the digital financial inclusion leader. We value a diversity of people and perspectives and offer employees a chance to create positive change through their work. A Sunrise career offers a caring, flexible work environment for all employees, from the teller to the technologist.
Sunrise Banks is seeking applicants for a branch manager opportunity at our Como branch in St. Paul. This position will be responsible for overall retail sales and service operations for the branch and will hire, supervise, manage performance and development for the relationship bankers at this location. This is not a remote opportunity. Requires presence at the branch.
- Manages the daily operations of the retail branch location.
- Implements marketing plans for retail services.
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of retail banking products.
- Conducts business development activities.
- Manage safe deposit operations.
- Coordinates operations functions within the branch to ensure compliance with daily processing and procedures.
- Oversees consumer loan functions at the branch.
- Resolve difficult customer complaints and problems.
- Perform various responsibilities and special projects as required by Management.
This position supervises the Relationship Bankers.
Responsible for the hiring, performance management and development of these employees.
- Sunrise 10X Values
- Indiv. Contributor Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Compliance Management
- Conflict Management
- Employee Development
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Relationship Management
At Sunrise Banks, our success relies on the success of the communities we serve. We offer financially inclusive products that aim to better the lives of our clients in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond. We don’t see ourselves as bankers – we see ourselves as a social engine for good. The Sunrise family has been serving the urban core of Minneapolis and St. Paul since 1986, founded by current CEO David Reiling and his father, William. David Reiling is a social entrepreneur and innovator on the cutting edge of fintech and financial wellness. He strives to forge meaningful partnerships that drive sustainable economic growth. The bank, driven by David’s vision, focuses on positive community engagement and partners with like-minded companies to extend its mission nationally and around the world.
Sunrise is a certified B Corporation, a certified Community Development Financial Institution and member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values. We provide innovative services throughout our core banking focuses:
Commercial lending & leasing
Fintech partnerships, including a robust payments division
Government lending focused on New Markets Tax Credits and SBA lending