|Retail Support Processor (Operations)||Please visit our website at www.pinecountrybank.com and click on the "Careers" link at the top of the page.||False||4/27/2023||Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum of three years bank operations experience and/or training. FiServ Premier experience required.||H-7625||Job Summary
Performs daily operational functions that will safeguard accounts and minimize the Bank’s liability. This includes the timely processing of exceptions items and wire transfers, assisting with application issues, resolving exception items, and supporting retail staff as needed. Responsible for various duties, including wire transfers, funds balancing, ACH transactions, and many miscellaneous duties in the operations department. Primarily responsible for assisting customers with questions regarding their accounts or with bank products. Customer contact may be in person or over the phone.
- Ensuring customer records are correct and reflect the most current documented information
- Supports the ATM / Debit Card portfolio to include issuance, maintenance, transaction reconciliation, fraud monitoring and dispute resolution in accordance with governing rules and regulations
- Responsible for funds transfer processing, including acceptance and monitoring of wires originated and received
- Performs routine reconciliations, validations, report reviews as assigned, escalating outstanding items to management
- Supports the Cash Management team through reporting, transaction processing, customer support and other duties to ensure Cash Management products and services function normally and optimally
- Support the Electronic Banking department by supporting consumers with initial setup, password assistance, transaction research and other matters
- Performs general bookkeeping functions, including reporting, reconciliations, research, monitoring, notice and statement generation, etc. as assigned
- Processes levies and garnishments
- Provides support for BSA Officer
We invite you to experience the friendly, personal banking service of Pine Country Bank. Formerly known as Royalton State Bank, we have been providing customers with the utmost level of personalized service since 1927 - it's just as important to us today as it was then. In a world of change, it is nice to know some things stay the same.
As a well-capitalized community bank, you can be rest assured that your accounts will be safe in our financial institution and we have services for all of your financial goals, personal or business.
At Pine Country Bank, we have immense pride in the communities we serve. Deeply committed to supporting these communities, we have several programs and services that give back to local organizations.
As our neighbors and friends, you can trust that you are in good hands with Pine Country Bank. Visit our locations page to learn more about our branches in Little Falls, Rice and Royalton, Minnesota.