Visit https://www.citizensmn.bank/careers for more information and how to apply for this position.
Network Technician Desired Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in an IT environment. Network+ or CCNA is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with networking hardware such as network interface cards, file servers, firewalls, switches and routers.
- The ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals, maintenance or installations instructions.
- Proficiency with server and PC hardware and software.
- Working knowledge with Windows Server and Active Directory administration.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, and Windows products.
Citizens Bank Minnesota is looking for a high performing, experienced and motivated Network Technician for its Main Office, New Ulm. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a trusted financial institution. If you are upbeat and positive candidate, this is a career worthy of consideration.
Network Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Communicates information with the technology team and other departments.
- Monitor, update, configure and deploy Antivirus Security software.
- Supports the implementation of new software and hardware.
- Oversees network performance for computer systems and system maintenance.
- Responsible for assisting with Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Assists the IT Support team, employees and customers with bank services, software and
hardware related issues/questions.
- Assists in network design, implementation and evaluates for recommended security improvements and system upgrades.
- Administer user and group securities through Active Directory.
- Scan for vulnerabilities and deploy corrective recommendations, or patches, based on the vulnerabilities found.
- Provide technical support for clients and staff, at all branches, on IT related issues.
- Tracking customer and employee inquiries to identify potential trends or patterns.
Citizens Bank Minnesota is a community-owned and operated bank, with its main office located in New Ulm and branch officesHeadshot of Mark, bank president in Lafayette, La Salle, Lakeville, Watkins and Ormsby, Minnesota. Chartered in 1876, Citizens is one of the oldest banks in Minnesota with over 145 years of strength and stability. We take pride in the fact that not only are we a community bank, as demonstrated by our energetic participation and support in the growth and success of the communities that we serve, but also that we are community-owned, with our stock widely held by residents of this area. Community ownership requires us to be sensitive to the needs of our customers and provide our services at reasonable costs. It also allows us flexibility to meet your unique financial needs.
Our team members pride themselves on their core values of Excellence, Integrity, Culture, Loyalty, and Innovation. Whether it is through our WooHoo! Banking products and services, community involvement, or dedication to knowing our customers and "Delivering the Ultimate Experience" every day, the team members at Citizens are proud to be a part of the history and future of the communities they serve.