|VP, Deposit Operations & Payments |
Apply online at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1286631
- Prior banking experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for financial transactions
- Ability to adapt to changing technological products and procedures within the Financial Industry
The Business Banking Assistant provides loan support for consumer, commercial, commercial real estate, and construction loans. Assists lenders and customers with various types of loans by preparing, processing and maintain loan documents as directed. May be asked to provide training and work direction to other Loan Coordinators on behalf of the Loan Operations Manager.
- Assist with SBA Documentation during the application process, underwriting, closing, and post-closing.
- Assist with SBA portfolio needs post-closing
- Update SBA Etran for loan approval, servicing and post-closing documentation
- Organize and maintain SBA 10 Tab Organization
- Assist lender with SBA annual review documentation requests
- Assist customers with loan and deposit questions in person, on the phone, and via e-mail.
- Prepare loan documentation in accordance with loan policy guidelines and compliant with regulatory requirements. Prepare correspondence and documentation promptly and accurately. Files and/or scan loan documents as needed in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing loan input sheets and determining the appropriate documents for respective closing and/or renewals. When required, order appraisal, title work, prepare closing statements, obtain flood certifications, and facilitate document signing.
- Pre-loan Closing: Complete UCC to determine good standing, complete property tax look up, work with customer to obtain corporate documents for new clients to include property insurance, miscellaneous items, and complete HMDA inputs.
- Booking Loans: Complete tickler se-up, filing UCC’s, filing mortgages, booking loan fees, and assisting with administrative duties related to participation of loans.
- Work with customers in determining loan balances and interest paid to date. Accurately quote payoff information when requested.
- Promptly perfect collateral liens. Set up ticklers to monitor receipt of collateral and financial documents.
- Prepare and organize file for scanning. Type correspondence, notices, and reports as requested.
- Ensure that the banks loan exceptions are kept to a minimum as reported by bank regulators.
- Assist loan officers in disbursement of funds for construction notes. This includes obtaining draw requests, reviewing, invoices, reviewing lien waivers, making checks, and summarizing all disbursements to date in comparison to original projections in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow all established security and internal control procedures to protect the assets of the Bank and its customers.
- Establish and carry out notary public duties in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Prepare a variety of reports and correspondence as needed to effectively and professionally transact business for the bank.
- Maintain proficiency in using all applicable software to this position.
- Participate in training to ensure knowledge of all pertinent procedure and regulatory requirements to perform all aspects of this position in a competent manner.
- Provide administrative support for floorplan deals: advancing, paydowns, title maintenance, updating floorplan worksheet.
Coulee Bank is a family owned community bank with a long-standing tradition of excellent service with strong roots
within the communities we serve. For over 60 years, our team of local professionals have been dedicated to helping
and serving our neighbors and communities. Our mission is simple: Doing the Right Thing for Our Clients &