|Compensation Analyst - Incentives |
Please apply online via our website: https://alerus.com/about/careers/
- Accounting Degree or similar experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in compensation plan development and analysis.
- 3 or more years of experience working with incentive compensation plans.
- Incentive calculation and payroll experience, along with strong understanding of sales compensation practices.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with Microsoft products.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM programs.
This position has the primary responsibility for providing compensation expertise to the organization by developing, implementing, and administering sales incentive compensation policies and programs. The position requires deep knowledge of sales incentive compensation models and practices, and the ability to collaborate with leadership to create and manage effective plans.
- Calculate and process for review and approval the incentive, guarantees, and referral payments based on sales reporting and plan agreements for employees.
- Coordinate process for sales tracking and reporting to ensure all new business opportunities are recorded for incentive payment calculations.
- Provide payment totals and updates to accounting team for quarterly accruals.
- Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual processes to pay, track, analyze and report on plan components.
- Assist business leaders with development and annual maintenance of incentive plans.
- Utilize Axiom, Salesforce and other systems as needed to provide data and reporting.
Alerus is a diversified financial services company that focuses on helping clients achieve financial wellness through personalized guidance. We provide business and consumer banking products and services, residential mortgage financing, employer-sponsored retirement plans and benefits administration, and wealth management services to clients across the U.S. We have offices in Arizona, Colorado, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Michigan and Minnesota.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with