|Investment Trading & Support Associate|
Please apply online via our website: https://alerus.com/about/careers/
- Degree in Financial Management, Banking or Economics or other relevant degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Demonstrated strong interest in investments, financial markets and personal finance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and computer and internet savvy.
- Ability to learn new software, including, FactSet, Barra, Bondedge, Bloomberg, Smarteaf, Morningstar Direct
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
The Investments Trading and Support Associate will work with the Investment Team to support trading, analysis, information creation, investment reporting, compliance account reviews, and account management job functions. This position is responsible for the preparing, updating, analyzing and reviewing investment information, as well as managing investment accounts.
- Monitor accounts for compliance with investment models.
- Trade individual fixed-income securities.
- Prepare investment information for SIRC.
- Onboard new accounts.
- Model and trade accounts.
- Review each new retirement plan within 60 days of opening and all existing retirement plans on an annual basis.
- Prepare client lists and reply to questions regarding client data, correct coding and account paperwork.
- Prepare investment information for the department.
- Support the department by completing requests for information from Audit and Compliance departments.
Alerus is a diversified financial services company that focuses on helping clients achieve financial wellness through personalized guidance. We provide business and consumer banking products and services, residential mortgage financing, employer-sponsored retirement plans and benefits administration, and wealth management services to clients across the U.S. We have offices in Arizona, Colorado, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Michigan and Minnesota.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.