Please apply online via our website: https://alerus.com/about/careers/
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of financial services experience.
- Previous experience utilizing CRM software to track and manage sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated record of proven sales ability and client service abilities.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Established interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Basic math proficiency.
Responsible for supporting advisors in enhancing existing relationships and developing new business opportunities. Part of a team of financial experts assisting clients in their selection of Alerus products and services to achieve their financial wellness goals.
- Work closely with financial advisors, business advisors, product specialists, and others as necessary to fulfill client’s financial needs.
- Ability to manage account opening, fulfillment, and processing for consumer and commercial depository accounts, consumer and commercial lending products, and basic investment products.
- Update CRM software to capture client activity, schedule required follow-up actions, and effectively onboard clients.
- Responsible to coordinate and participate in client meetings with advisors and product specialists.
- Prepare materials for client meetings as requested by the Advisor.
- Responsible to understand and assist in the onboarding process for new clients and what is needed to meet the minimum client delivery expectations going forward.
- Provide effective communication to inquiries from external and internal clients accurately and timely, tracking in the CRM and keeping the advisor informed as necessary.
- Help coordinate loan documents for loan closing.
With roots tracing back to 1879, Alerus is a diversified financial services company that focuses on helping clients achieve financial wellness through personalized guidance. We provide business and consumer banking products and services, residential mortgage financing, employer-sponsored retirement plans and benefits administration, and wealth management services to clients across the U.S. We have offices in Arizona, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Michigan and Minnesota.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with