We invite you to explore a career with a leader in Minnesota's banking communities by visiting our website at www.riverwoodbank.com (Join Our Team). Credentials will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidate must be detail oriented, have strong credit skills, ability to build lasting relationships, and proven success growing a loan portfolio. Qualified candidates will possess the following credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in business, business administration, finance, or related field.
- Knowledge of lending laws, regulations, and credit analysis principles and practices.
- Seven years or more experience in a leadership role in banking, including commercial lending and staff supervision.
- Proven success in developing new business and growing market share.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills essential.
The Branch President provides management and sales leadership to achieve goals and objectives for growth, profitability, credit quality, and overall financial performance of the branch. Manage a business loan portfolio, implement a business development plan to maintain existing client base and expand market share, and maintain credit quality standards. Branch President is also responsible for providing branch supervision and personnel administration, always maintaining a focus on high level of service to exceed customer expectations. Represents the bank in key community activities, events, economic development, and community affairs.
RiverWood Bank is a network of 10 community banks located in 9 different communities in Northern and Central Minnesota. We provide team members with a positive work environment, a culture that fosters open and honest communication, collaboration and teamwork. In addition, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, ownership in RiverWood Bank's ESOP and much more.