|Executive Admin Assistant|
One easy step to view all of our open positions, just follow the link: www.citizensalliancebank.com/about/careers
Questions or assistance with applying please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Required - High School diploma or GED.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Required - Three to Five years of executive assistant experience.
Preferred - Bachelor's degree.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will serve as a link between the Bank President and all employees of Citizens Alliance Bank, contributing to better organization and planning, and help leaders be more effective in their roles. This position requires strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion. Manage a calendar of meetings and events.
- Prepare Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, meeting minutes, special projects, and other documents as required.
- Screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver accurate messages, respond to requests by gathering and providing information, and refer non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
- Book travel and accommodations for Bank related seminars, conventions and events.
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills.
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens Alliance Bank is a community bank that continues to grow and expand in each of our market areas. We employ hardworking employees that we encourage to build and maintain relationships with our current and prospective customers.