|Product/Business Analyst ||Apply at: My Job Search (ultipro.com)||False||5/26/2023|
- 3+ years related Cash Management/Treasury Management experience
- Superior customer services skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Cash Management/Treasury Management products
- Knowledge of Fiserv software preferred
We are looking for an experienced Product/Business Analyst to join our Product team at Bridgewater Bank in St. Louis Park. In this role, this individual will be responsible for providing high-level technical support and problem resolution to clients and bank staff as it relates to consumer digital and commercial/treasury management products, as well as maintain up to date knowledge of the products’ functionality and operational workflows.
- Provide technical product support to bank staff in relation to applications such as Consumer and Commercial Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Capture, ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Online Wire Services, Check Positive Pay, ACH Filter, Business Bill Pay, Lockbox, Sweeps, Coin and Currency Services, and Weiland Account Analysis along with future bank initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise on commercial and consumer products and provide internal training on enhancements as necessary
- Assist with product development by researching and testing product features related to business needs, identify opportunities to leverage functionality or internal business challenges due to technical restraints
- Lead smaller in scope technical product initiatives following the Bridgewater Bank Project Management Office methodology and practice
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet product goals and objectives
- Support the rollout of new commercial products and releases
- Review release notes and provide an analysis of the highlights and scope of work
- Prepare test script by creating test scenarios to validate the releases enhancements and fixes impacting product usage
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and replacement of client user guides and resources
- Develop and implement reporting on product performance metrics
- Act as a technical liaison between Business Services and Deposit Operations Teams and product vendors to handle escalated support needs
- Responsible for participating in business continuity testing and disaster recovery planning
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
- Position will follow a hybrid model between working in office and at home
Picture yourself at one of the Twin Cities’ best places to work, surrounded by people who challenge you, support you, and inspire you to be your best. Welcome to Bridgewater Bank.
We are on a mission to be the finest entrepreneurial bank in the Twin Cities. Like true entrepreneurs, we run fast and lean. We are in constant evolution and the runway for personal and professional growth is long. People are our strength, and that’s why we’ve created and sustained an award-winning culture that promotes growth and celebrates the big and little wins along the way.
At the end of the day, we believe competitive salaries, top-tier benefits, a hybrid work model, and transparency into the business is a given. Working together toward something meaningful with people you enjoy, is just a bonus!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. It is Bridgewater Bank’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.