|Executive Vice President Trust & Investments; Corporate Counsel|
Please visit our website at www.profinium.com to apply.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills &/or abilities required for this position. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. This document is intended to describe the general content & performance requirements of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements & does not imply a contract. Other duties may be assigned.
Profinium, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- You value creating positive client experiences & are capable of committing to a team culture like no other!
- You take pride in providing a quality product, exceeding expectations, & having fun along the way!
- You must have a four-year college degree
- You must have a Juris Doctorate degree
- You must be licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota
- You have three to four years’ related experience and/or training.
- Preferred that you have state insurance licenses (life, health & variable contracts) & Series 7 & 66; Series 7, 65 & 63; or Series 6 & 63 registrations.
- You have a high numerical aptitude
- You have knowledge of database, internet, spreadsheet & word processing softwares.
- You have the skills needed in a typical office environment, including computer skills & utilization of office equipment
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, attend meetings, etc. You have the ability to operate a computer, carry, handle & feel objects; reach with hands & arms; communicate effectively & efficiently in person & over the phone. You must occasionally lift &/or move up to 25 pounds or more with assistance. You have the ability to travel to other locations as needed. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & the ability to adjust focus.
You oversee and lead the Wealth Planning/Trust Department. You ensure sales results and on-going portfolio administration and growth from Investment and Trust sales and support team members. You also personally sell trust services to clients. You direct and coordinate activities relative to creating and administering personal, corporate, probate and court ordered guardianship trusts in accordance with terms creating the trusts, wills and/or court orders. You are integral to creating AMAZING client experiences and promoting our Banking, Mortgage, Insurance, Trust & Investment services (B-M-I-T-I!) Profinium is a full financial health solution center, with Trust & Investments being critical components of our success.
Trust - 40%
- You open & service new Trust accounts.
- You direct the development of draft documents or consult with client’s attorney who draft legal documents
- specifying details, conditions, & duration of trusts.
- You locate & place funds, securities, & other assets in trust accounts.
- You direct collection of earnings, dividends, or sale of assets & placement of proceeds in trust accounts.
- You direct realization of assets, liquidation of liabilities & payment of debts for trusts.
- You direct disbursement of funds according to conditions of trust or needs of court ward or beneficiary.
Wealth Planning/Trust Sales Leadership - 30%
- You provide direct supervision of Wealth Planning/Trust Department Advisors & Administrative staff.
- You coach your team using the company’s Retention, Expansion & Attraction (REA) model with existing clients & prospects to successfully grow division revenue.
- You make joint client & prospect calls & meetings with staff to coach sales skills & close new business.
- You work from annual & quarterly division sales goals plan & budget to achieve desired revenue & expense results.
- You coach staff to create Amazing Client Experiences in all personal interactions.
- You ensure sales staff strictly follow client interview protocols to determine financial position, resources, investable assets & financial goals.
- You ensure sales staff provide clients with appropriate information & advice on purchase or sale of securities, financial services, & investment plans.
- You oversee administration including the following: completion of sales & route documents for processing, transaction verification & report monitoring.
- You build a portfolio of long-term financial advisory relationships with clients.
- You conduct thorough research to resolve client issues.
Corporate Counsel - 15%
- You provide legal assistance & advice to the bank’s CEO & Senior Leadership Team on matters of contracts, business law, loan documentation & collections.
Recordkeeping/Compliance/Other - 15%
- You ensure strict & confidential management & maintenance of all electronic databases & resources.
- You ensure the Profinium Wealth Planning division maintains compliance with pertinent laws & regulations.
- You comply with organization policies, systems, process & procedures with a strong commitment to the overall direction & focus of the organization.
- As a part of the overall team of bank employees, you may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
- You promote the AMAZING positive & energetic environment at Profinium by embracing our Purpose, Pledge & Pursuits (P3’s), & our Core Values to guide your behavior.
Profinium has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Profinium, Inc. (“Profinium”), may use third-party websites to post employment opportunities. Profinium is not involved in the actual transaction between employment applicants and any third-party website. Authentication on the Internet is difficult; therefore, Profinium cannot and will not confirm that third-party websites are safe and secure with personal information, such as a social security number. Accordingly, Profinium discourages candidates from sharing personally sensitive information with third-party websites. Because Profinium cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of employment applicants on third-party websites, in the event that you have damages from sharing personally sensitive information with a third-party website, you release Profinium (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such damages. Profinium is under no legal obligation to, and do not, control the information provided by applicants made available through third-party websites. Profinium expects that you will use caution and common sense when using third-party websites while applying for employment opportunities.