Please send resume to:
Human Resource Officer
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates of Arts or Science (2 year degree)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Bank setting
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Marketing
This position can be done at any of our locations.
The Marketing Officer is responsible for directing the expansion of existing business relationships with Neighborhood National Bank. This includes developing, coordinating, and executing marketing strategies, policies and programs which directly support goals established in the Strategic Plan.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the CEO and Executive team in executing the bank marketing plan annually
- Formulate, establish, and Chair a bank wide marketing committee with representatives from each location.
- Assess and use effective communication skills, computer software and the internet to provide sales and marketing support
- Prepare information by collecting and reviewing information then inputting, editing, retrieving and copying data, text and graphics as needed
- Develop marketing campaigns for specific bank products and services
- Perform regular updates to bank’s intranet and website
- Manage inventory of bank business cards, letterhead and printed materials
- Direct and perform all aspects of product development, product changes and product promotions including development procedures, specifying components, packaging and header design, product positioning, pricing, catalog and sell sheet copy, training aides and point of purchase merchandisers
- Perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs
- Develop and maintain product database with product specifications, artwork and catalog copy for dealer co-op advertising and catalog programs
- Establish relationships with vendors to help facilitate the timely completion of projects
- Provides support in the area of marketing strategy and management
- Develop the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve systems and goals
- Provide leadership and/or support the design, development and implementation of products and service lines
- Oversee and provide direction to market and competitor analysis
- Develop marketing campaigns for new products and services
- Develop brochures and other print or electronic ads to market the bank
- Implement the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Physical presence at bank
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Join our team and discover why our customers and employees say we are the bank that feels like home! Neighborhood National Bank is a growing community bank that works hard to build strong customer relationships and communities. Our mission is to serve our community's financial needs with quality products and services, and we are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations through our friendly and professional staff.