|Client Services Supervisor|
Please apply online via our website: https://alerus.com/about/careers/
- Associate’s degree preferred; and/or equivalent education, plus experience.
- One year or more experience supervising and/or training employees strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to exceed goals.
- Strong communication and problem solving and decision making.
- Knowledge of all basic and specialized teller transactions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for financial transactions.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
The Client Services Supervisor is responsible for daily operations of the branch teller areas to ensure they are operating efficiently and effectively. Supervisors lead by example performing a ‘Player/Coach’ role and provide leadership and day to day oversight and training for associates. Supervisors are fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of teller, vault, safe deposit, opening accounts and accepting basic credit applications.
- Scheduling, supervising, training and developing staff.
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures concerning the teller and office operations functions.
- Continuously working to improve the operations of the teller line and the office operations.
- Supporting staff by approving/overseeing transactions as needed, assisting with balancing issues and verifications of cash discrepancies.
- Interviewing, hiring, disciplinary action, performance reviews and managing employee attendance.
- Strong knowledge of Alerus products and services.
- Strong knowledge of teller transactions and operations processing.
- Handle balance inquires, client questions and complaints and follow through on resolution.
With roots tracing back to 1879, Alerus is a diversified financial services company that focuses on helping clients achieve financial wellness through personalized guidance. We provide business and consumer banking products and services, residential mortgage financing, employer-sponsored retirement plans and benefits administration, and wealth management services to clients across the U.S. We have offices in Arizona, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Michigan and Minnesota.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with