|Loan Operations Officer||Send Resumes and Salary Requirements to HR@drake-bank.com||False||8/29/2022|
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business related field, or related experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Loan Operations.
- Three (3) or more years of professional Leadership experience.
- Experience using various computer programs and systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, LaserPro, and Fiserv Premier applications.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends.
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills.
The Loan Operations Officer is responsible for leading the Loan Operations Department’s processes, procedures, workload, and team members. This position will maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements and perform the due diligence needed to ensure complete and accurate operational tasks. This position will maintain a client focus and deliver a superior client experience for consumer and commercial loan-related products and services.
To See a Full Job Description, please visit our website at https://drake-bank.com/about/career-opportunities/
At Drake Bank, people come first. Our team is focused on developing relationships with our clients to build a better
Our team is guided by our shared values in our mission to build a better future: Dedicated, Reliable, Authentic,
Knowledgeable, and Ethical. These cornerstone values allow us to serve as a trusted community partner in helping
businesses and families not only succeed but thrive.
Our vision is to continue to position Drake Bank for long-term sustainability as a local, independent community bank
in the Twin Cities. In the next ten years, we are positioned for considerable growth by balancing the
relationship-based high-tech, high-touch focus.
Join us in building a better future!