This is an entry-level, full-time position; Monday-Friday with a Saturday rotation. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered to include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) and paid-time-off.
Please send your résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com
Community Resource Bank
1605 Heritage Drive
Northfield, MN 55057
No phone calls please. Application deadline 06/30/2022. EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Recent Cash Handling Experience Preferred
- Recent Teller and/or Banking Experience is a Plus
- Basic Computer Skills
- Needs-Based Selling
- Referral Skills
- Positive Attitude & Professionalism
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Ability to Work Independently and as a Team Player
- Strict Confidentiality Required
- Some Lifting Required
This position is located at our Roseville, MN location and is responsible for greeting and assisting customers with their personal banking needs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Accepting deposits, performing withdrawals and processing loan payments
- Selling cashier’s checks, money orders and visa gift cards
- Promoting bank products and services
- Opening and closing accounts
- Referring customers to other areas of the bank
- Assisting customers with account questions
- Being proactive in fraud prevention
- Complying with related laws and regulations
- Providing superior customer service
Community Resource Bank is a pillar in the local community, providing banking, lending and investment services. With decades of trusted experience, our team is committed to the financial needs of the families and businesses in the communities we serve.
A few brand truths we stand behind: relationships are the currency of power, we care about honesty, follow-through and personal connection, we treat people as more than a number and we take responsibility in educating our clients in better financial literacy.