Sunrise Banks, based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, is the digital financial inclusion leader. We value a diversity of people and perspectives and offer employees a chance to create positive change through their work. A Sunrise career offers a caring, flexible work environment for all employees, from the teller to the technologist.
Manage and provide overall supervision to the banks’ lending functions in accordance with strategic objectives. Manage credit quality at the highest level through the development and administration of loan policies. Achieve growth and profitability objectives for the bank as detailed in the annual budget by coordinating an aggressive business development and sales program to generate new, quality loan relationships. Provide quality credit services to clients by reviewing, analyzing, evaluating, marketing of loan products and cross selling all other Bank services and products.
- Manages the commercial loan team to comply with policies and procedures.
- Reviews, evaluates, rates and approves high quality, profitable applications for loans within loan policy guidelines and up to authorized lending limit.
- Monitors all repossessions and OREO’S on the bank’s books to comply with policy guidelines.
- Monitors Branch lending operations.
- Sets and monitors business development goals for customer calls, loan growth, deposit growth and fee income
- Coordinates and directs business development activities of the lending staff.
- Oversee a planned business development program.
- Analyzing existing loan accounts to determine future borrowing needs.
- Ensures loan portfolio growth within yearly budget.
- Actively contributes to the formation of the banks strategic plan, marketing plan, operating budget, formal policies and operating procedures.
- Assists in the development of the annual budget, reviews all financial aspects of the Lending Department.
- This position supervises the Portfolio Managers, Commercial Loan Officers.
- Responsible for the hiring, performance management and development of these employees.
- Sunrise 10X Values
- Individual Contributor Competencies
- Manager Competencies
- Area Expertise
- Change Champion
- Influencing Skills
- Strategic Thought
- Conflict Resolution