Come Grow with Us and Join an Award-Winning Organization! Stearns Bank is looking for a Senior Product Officer. This is a remote-eligible position based out of our Financial Center in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
The Senior Product Officer’s role is to ensure the successful execution of the company’s product strategy through development and deployment of the company’s applications and web-based platforms. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings, leading in the implementation and adoption of applications and features, and planning for risk, monetization, and growth. You are responsible for the strategic product rollout - including product design, product enhancements, project management, product marketing, and product/feature implementation. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Fintech, and Data teams to identify and eliminate friction as well as uncover new opportunities for our customers and staff. You will partner closely with our teams and will have the autonomy to test new ideas and continuously learn.
- Reimagine and transform the customer experience by supporting the development of amazing products and passionately ensuring best-in-class functionality and design
- Ownership of all front-end interaction points (including company website)
- You would also identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including i dentification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Defining and implementing strategic priorities in the area of product design and deployment
- Consolidate and implement user research, competitive analysis, concept development and evaluation, workflow, navigation, user interface, visual design and user feedback from expert reviews, usability tests and other methods
- Optimize interfaces across multiple product areas in ways that amplify the effectiveness, company brand and sustainable value to Stearns Bank including post-launch for positive customer feedback and adoption
- Identifying the target market, customer segments and unique selling points that our product suite needs to deliver in order to succeed.
- Communicate the company’s product strategy to management, staff, and customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Input into finance (P&L management), marketing, strategy, and other departments where reasonably required.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, twist, bend, sit, walk use hands to twist, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, such as computer mouse, computer keyboard, calculator, stapler, telephone, staple puller, etc., reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.