Join a fast paced, innovative bank as an Information Security Manager. This is a new role that will give you an opportunity to grow and develop your career as well as a sound security program for a growing bank. The successful candidate will be skilled in information security, security risk management, business preparedness, physical security and vendor management and will be self-motivated and capable to mature a program in an ever changing landscape.
Maturation, delivery, and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive information security program to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all organizational information and assets. The position serves on the Technology Committee. The position requires a proactive approach to security and the ability to work with all departments to support security measures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Examine and evaluate documents such as application forms, appraisals, financial reports and other data to determine the degree of loan risk during the underwriting process. Assist Lenders in resolving questions and issues.
- Prepare modified credit presentations on new and renewing loans, including exposure summary, financial and cash flow analysis, collateral analysis, covenant and risk rating review.
- Order and analyze lien searches, D&B reports and credit bureaus.
- Prepare worksheets and comments for loan closings. Work with Credit Administration department to clear any pre-closing exceptions.
- Complete appropriate appraisal review forms and obtain approvals.
- Obtain outstanding file exceptions and work with Lenders, clients and Credit Administration department to clear them.
- Coordinate the completion of Problem Loan Memorandums. Work with Lenders to complete new reports for downgraded credits. Track action plan items on current watch credit and communicate progress with Lenders on a monthly basis.
- Review commercial, commercial real estate and land development loan delinquent accounts. Work with Lenders to collect past dues and assist Lenders with necessary collection activity.
- Attend sales calls with Lenders as requested and act as a secondary contact for clients during the underwriting process. Work directly with borrower when necessary to obtain additional information. May assist clients with requests including line advances, payment resolution or additional product needs.
- Complete annual reviews on all required relationships including a complete analysis of annual financial statements, collateral evaluation and payment history, risk rating review and any adverse industry or economic changes.
- Manage the future maturity list to ensure credits are renewed timely.
- Work directly with Lenders to prioritize and prepare Loan Committee credit presentations on new and existing relationships that require Committee approval.
- Work closely with the Chief Credit Officer, Senior Credit Officer, and Credit Analysts to ensure continued best practices are utilized.
- Provide written analysis on all large loans, large aggregate lending to one borrower, complex loans and weak loans.
- Assist Lenders and Credit Department Manager with special projects and provides backup to department staff.
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.