As the Digital Marketing Specialist for The Bank of Elk River, you are responsible for all digital marketing efforts including web, email, online reviews, SEO, automation and mobile channel marketing. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, the required skills will involve innovation, interpretation of data, engaging with customers, and implementing the latest trends in order to develop effective marketing strategies. The right candidate will provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers, have superior organizational skills and have background in design, videography and/or photography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and administer digital marketing efforts for the Marketing Department, including, but not limited to: social media efforts, website management, SEO, SEM, mobile, email and MCIF campaigns.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) through social media avenues that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve search engine optimization (SEO) positions for target keywords and search engine marketing (SEM). Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Edit proprietary online digital channels and content including, but not limited to, company website, app and other online software platforms.
- Identify marketing opportunities using MCIF/CRM systems. Implement, track and adjust campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns. Implement email marketing and CRM campaigns and assess results of digital campaigns and key performance indicators (KPIs).