Group dental coverage is administered through the MBA and coverage is provided through Delta Dental Plan of Minnesota. Delta Dental is Minnesota's flagship dental health plan whose service and provider network is unparalleled in the industry.
Why participate in MBA's Delta Dental Plan?
- MBA's relationship with Delta Dental is now 30 years strong.
- Rates may be significantly lower as all banks are pooled together through MBA's large-group Association Plan.
- Through MBA and Delta Dental, your bank can provide your employees with a comprehensive dental plan that, used to its fullest, can improve their overall health, as research continues to support the link between a healthy mouth and a healthy body.
All active full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week for a participating member bank.
Four plan designs are available, with optional orthodontia coverage.
- Banks have the option to allow coverage to begin the first of the month following hire date or one year (the bank's choice must apply to all eligible employees).
- Participating bank may contribute some or all the employee/dependent premium.
- All plan designs include 100% coverage for preventive and diagnostic services.
- Coordination of benefits with other dental plans.
- Dependents are eligible up to age 26.
- Participants have access to Delta On-Line for personal benefit and claims look-up.
- Pre-estimates are recommended, but are not required.
- Access to Delta Network Dentists even when you're traveling out of state.
Delta Premier Option Plans/Summary of Benefits
Each of these options are available with or without orthodontics and with or without a 12-month waiting period.
Exchange Certified Pediatric Dental
The MBA now provides a stand-alone Certified Pediatric Dental Plan for small group health plans. Certified Pediatric Dental applies to children ages 0 through 18 years of age.
The advantage of buying this coverage through MBA is that you will receive one MBA Dental Plan invoice and only need to remit one payment (ACH).
If you choose to buy this coverage, you may want to have us adjust the coverage under your MBA Dental Plan. For example, if you have family coverage with two children under age 19, we can move the two children to the Pediatric Plan and change your family dental under MBA to employee plus spouse coverage. (Please note that the Delta Pediatric Dental Plan can be bought for one child, two children, or for three or more children.)
Contact Connie Mack to set up a dental plan for your employees at 952-857-2624 direct or toll-free at 866-835-3900 x 624.