|Merchant Operations Analyst
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three to five years related experience and/or training.
- Working knowledge of Global/TSYS Systems.
- Working knowledge of bank operational processes.
- Basic knowledge of major Card brand rules and products
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in applicable software and vendor tools, such as TSYS’s Backend.
- Working knowledge of the investigative methods, procedures and documentation standards.
- Ability to use analytical skills to solve practical and technical problems and work with a variety of concrete and unknown variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individual and groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, residuals, pay-outs.
- The work environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to working conditions outside of a typical office environment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Provide quality support as a technical and operational resource for the Enhanced Risk Payments Program merchant acquiring arm in accordance with established systems and procedures with a focus in operational efficiency and backend processes.
- Creates/monitors daily statistical information for Enhance Risk Payments (ERP) merchant card acquiring customers, with a focus on portfolio statistics, overall risk metrics, billing and profit/loss reporting.
- Researches and resolves acquiring customer specific problems and questions relating to the acquiring program and its requirements/standards.
- Conducts in-depth and detailed analysis of portfolio including creation of month-end reporting, billing, and ad hoc reporting as needed. Coordinates with outside vendors and sources as necessary.
- Responsible for keeping informed of Global Card Brand and Vendor product and rules changes and announcements and communicating those changes to internal and external parties.
- Responsible for development and production of reporting for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Assists with implementation and onboarding of new ISO clients.
- Develops and maintains procedures for ERP acquiring functions.
- Performs other projects and tasks as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veterans, age, marital status, familial status or status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law. North American Banking Company encourages veterans, people with disabilities, and minorities to apply for employment.