|Agricultural Loan Officer
Send resume to email@example.com
Deadline Monday, December 11, 2023
Security State Bank of Wanamingo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and all other protected statuses.
Preferred 1-5 years of ag/commercial lending experience.
- Financial analysis of tax returns and cash flows
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivation, good organizational skills, and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
An agricultural background is preferred. Primary responsibilities are to service an existing agricultural portfolio and to grow the portfolio through referrals and customer calls. This includes agricultural loans involving operating needs, equipment, livestock, and farm real estate. This position reviews and recommends loan policy changes, documentation, and pricing of interest rates. The position will also involve being involved with committees pertaining to other aspects of the bank as assigned.
- Interview applicants, analyze financial and related data in order to determine the credit-worthiness of the customer using the bank’s internal risk rating system.
- Establish and negotiate the terms for which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment methods and collateral requirements.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect from past due accounts.
- Monitor loan portfolio through annual reviews to identity any deterioration in credit quality and any potential risk of loss to the bank.
- Participate in community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Cross-sell Bank products.
- Involvement with internal audit procedures.
- Participate in loan committee and other committees assigned. Potential examples include HR, IT, Management, and Marketing.
- Responsible to the President for the fulfillment of functions and responsibilities.
- Have extensive contact with customers, the public and community, and conduct relationships in a manner that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the Bank.
- Is called upon at times to participate with community organizations and in community projects.
Security State Bank of Wanamingo, is an Independent Community Bank with $85MM in Assets located in southeastern Minnesota.