|SVP Equipment Finance
Email resume to Human Resources: email@example.com or apply on our website at: falconnational.com
- Minimum 4-year BA/BS degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 15+ years' experience in Banking or Equipment Finance preferred
- Proven record of success, in managing or leading complex organizations in a highly regulated environment
- Strong understanding of various types of equipment and the specific industries in which the equipment is utilized
- Extensive network in Banking or Equipment Finance
- Strong understanding of Equipment Finance operations, portfolio management and customer service
The Senior Vice President (SVP) of Falcon Equipment Finance develops and enhances working relationships with dealers and customers to meet current and future business requirements. The SVP of Falcon Equipment Finance holds direct responsibility for overseeing all sales and servicing staff and activities within the Equipment Finance Division. In addition, this role actively collaborates with other bank leaders to support equipment finance operations and credit activities. As a Senior Officer of Falcon National Bank, the SVP serves as the foremost authority on Equipment Finance. This position plays an active role as a contributing member of the bank's leadership team, participating in various leadership capacities, meetings, and committees.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Falcon National Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Responsible for managing Profit & Loss and the Balance Sheet of the Equipment Finance Department, including budgeting, reporting, planning, and oversight of accounting procedures.
- Directly manage the Sales and Syndication Teams, overseeing all aspects of sales, syndications, and marketing strategy for the Equipment Finance Department.
- Oversee facilities management and contracts related to facility maintenance.
- Lead recruitment and retention efforts for all Equipment Finance Sales and Support Staff.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures, collaborating closely with auditors and regulators to maintain full compliance.
- Uphold and enhance the overall image and reputation of Falcon National Bank and Falcon Equipment Finance.
- Manage third-party vendor, supplier, and partner relationships, including contract/subscription renewals and negotiations.
- Actively participate in the community and engage with various industry associations and events.
- Ability to travel as needed to attend meetings and events, and seminars.
- Develop and maintain a positive and successful culture and strategic direction for the Equipment Finance Department, fostering synergies between the department and other areas of the bank.
- Review and approve various legal contracts and documents.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Leadership team of Falcon National Bank to guide the organization and make critical decisions.
- Cross-sell Falcon National Bank's products and services, referring customers to the appropriate staff when necessary.
Founded in 2003, Falcon National Bank is a strong and growing $860M community bank with six offices in MN.
At Falcon National Bank we build long lasting Relationships with our customers, communities, and our colleagues. With the highest level of Integrity, we provide trusted Solutions and exceptional Service to deliver the very best banking experience. We pride ourselves on our fast and reliable Execution. At our core we know that we can, and will, RISE to every occasion.