Who Should Participate
This conference has been specifically developed by members of the MBA Operations/Technology Committee to bring together the “HOT” topics of interest to bankers responsible for operations, information security, physical security, business continuity planning, and bank technology.
Make your attendance count towards your continuing professional education credits!
The MBA will provide a certificate of attendance that you may submit to the appropriate advisory board.
- Centurion Mock Disaster Drill: Disaster Preparedness and Loss-Prevention Management – Tom Williams, Jack Henry & Associates
- The Compounded Risks of Business Continuity Planning and Cybersecurity + Business Continuity Writing best practices – Ncontracts
- Darkest Day or Finest Hour? How to Communicate Essential Information During a Business Disaster – Ncontracts
- Security as a Service
- Website Design Best Practices – Andrew McKenzie, Network Center, Inc.
- Cybersecurity Education for Banks’ Customers
- Mini-Trade Show with products and services from Associate Members
A daily schedule will be sent to registrants prior to the conference.
Registration Fee (This fee includes materials, lunch and refreshments)
|Additional registrants from same bank:
|Qualified non-member bank:
Note: You will be given the option to pay by credit card or to invoice your company during the checkout process.
Dates & Times
April 17 & 18, 2018
Check in on Tuesday: 8:30 AM
Program: April 17: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
April 18: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2100 Arrowwood Lane
Alexandria, MN 56308
Click here for directions
Housing accommodations can be made with Reservations by calling 1-866-386-5263 or calling Arrowwood Resort directly 320-762-1124. A special MBA rate of $109 is available until March 17, 2018. Be sure to mention the MBA room block to receive the conference rate. Attire is business casual.
The MBA reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, or other reasons. Participants wishing to cancel must inform the MBA in writing prior to the event. Send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of 25% of the program cost will be charged for withdrawing, or you may send a substitute. The full program fee will be charged for withdrawing after the event has taken place or a no-show.
Employees of qualified non-member banks are encouraged to apply. Please call our office for further information.
If you have a disability that may affect your participation in this program - or any dietary issues - please send a statement regarding any special needs at least two weeks prior to the program. We will contact you to discuss accommodations.