Who Should Participate
This conference has been specifically developed by members of the MBA Operations/Technology Committee to bring together the “HOT” topics of interest to bankers responsible for operations, information security, physical security, business continuity planning, and bank technology.
Make your attendance count towards your continuing professional education credits!
MBA will provide a certificate of attendance that you may submit to the appropriate advisory board.
- Balancing Hi-Tech and Hi-Touch; Jack Vonder Heide
- The Evolution of the IT Eco-System; Panel Discussion
- Teaching Business Customers About Cybersecurity; Jack Vonder Heide
- Credit and Debit Card Fraud (TBD)
- “Story Time with Jake--A Nightmare of Hacking”; Jake DeWoskin, Emergent Networks
- FFIEC Tool Kit Review; Jay Tambornino, Minnesota Bankers Association
- Cash Management: A Tool for Efficiencies and Revenue; Marci Malzahn, Malzahn Strategic
- Efficiencies Framework; Kris Kilgard, EO Johnson (Locknet)
- Change Management Training; Kit Welchlin
- Mini-Trade Show With Products and Services That Work Well With These Topics
- Jack Henry Banking
- Computer Services, Inc.
- EO Johnson Business Technologies (Locknet Managed IT Services)
- Elan Financial Services
- Loffler Companies, Inc.
- ATM Source
- Wipfli LLP
- Emergent Networks
- DCI (Data Center Inc.)
- Network Center Inc.
- National Business Systems
- Automated Systems, Inc.
- NuSource Financial LLC
- PrintMail Solutions Inc.
- Federal Reserve Bank
- SDN Communications
- Malzahn Strategic
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Total Networx
- Secure Banking Solutions
- Eide Bailly LLP
Registration Fee (This fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments)
** Not sure if anyone from your bank has registered yet? Contact Mary Henriksen (952-857-2629) to see if you qualify for the multi-registrant discount.
||$400.00 First registrant
$350.00 Additional registrants from the same bank
|Qualified Non Member:
|$800.00 per registrant
Note: You will be given the option to pay by credit card or to invoice your company during the checkout process.
Dates & Times
April 12, 2016
Check in: 8:30 AM
April 12: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
April 13: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2100 Arrowwood Lane
Alexandria, MN 56308
Click here for directions
Housing accommodations can be made with Reservations by calling 1-866-386-5263 or calling Arrowwood Resort directly 320-762-1124. A special MBA rate of $109 is available until March 25, 2015. Be sure to mention the MBA room block to receive the conference rate. Attire is business casual.
The MBA reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, or other reasons. Participants wishing to cancel must inform the MBA in writing prior to the event. Send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of 25% of the program cost will be charged for withdrawing, or you may send a substitute. The full program fee will be charged for withdrawing after the event has taken place or a no-show.
Qualified non-members are encouraged to apply. Please call our office for further information.
If you have a disability that may affect your participation in this program - or any dietary issues - please send a statement regarding any special needs at least two weeks prior to the program. We will contact you to discuss accommodations.